Baby car seat that is correctly installed is the key to keep your kid safe in a car
- Here are some way how to install your baby car seats properly:
- Chose The Best Model: If your baby under 2 years of age should ride rear facing baby car seat, Those are three types:
3: Three in one convertible
If your baby has reached weight and height limit for your rear-facing car seat just switch to a forward facing model.
- Check The Manual: At first, You should read the instructions of manufacturer ’s as well as your car owner manual for any car seat guideline before you install your baby car seat.
- See The Rated: (NHTSA) The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration they use a five-star rating system. If the seat is rated by NHTSA is safe
- Rear Facing Baby Car Seat Install: The back seat of your car, Add the latch on the base of the baby car seat to the latch anchors in your main car seat. To secure it to your car tighten the belt on the car seat’s base. Jiggle the base make sure Your car seat is secure.
- Forward Facing baby Car Seat Install: The back seat of your car, Add the letch on a base of the baby car seat to the latch anchors in your main car seat tighten. Check your car owner manual to locate the tether anchor in your vehicles and add the strap at the top of your car seat.
- Inspect your Handiwork: To make sure its install properly get your baby car seat inspected by a certified technician. To find your nearest inspector Just click https://www.nhtsa.gov/equipment/car-seats-and-booster-seats#inspection-inspection.