In addition to the birth of a baby, a mother is actually born. Those who have become mothers will understand the meaning of this very well. No matter how hard the mother is, her baby is not well thought of. Nature has created the bonds of mother and child in such a way that the mother holds herself well for the baby. A young child, who is fed, cleaned, cared for, really depends on the mother. As long as the baby is in the womb, the baby goes straight to his body with his navel. But after the earthquake, the baby’s mouth needs food. And we all know that there is no substitute for breast milk. The baby does not need to be fed anything other than breast milk until six months old.
Breastfeeding is difficult for many mothers after the baby is born. It is also a result of not knowing much time. It is not a matter of breastfeeding if the baby’s face is covered by breast. Breastfeeding will be soothing to both mothers and babies by following certain rules of breastfeeding. Otherwise, there are different types of problems. Some of the general rules are not to wear tight clothes, to breastfeed in a place where there are enough light and air, to hold the baby in the breast briefly before breastfeeding the baby, keeping yourself clean at all times. Without breast milk, the baby has no alternative and breastfeeding is very important for the mother’s health. But sometimes the mother has some problems with this breastfeeding. Here are some of the problems that are most commonly known about breastfeeding, and a detailed description of the problems And Solutions.
- Breastfeeding Pain: This pain is more common in those who become first mothers. The pain begins as soon as the baby is placed on the breast. When the baby starts to breastfeed, the pain becomes worse. If it is nipple skin dry. Or even if the milk is high.
- Solution: Within minutes of starting the baby’s milk, the pain subsides. There is nothing to fear. However, if the pain does not go away, then put a finger in the baby’s mouth and take out the breast and put it in the breast again. It should be noted that the lower part of the nipple (the black part of the nipple is called the nipple) is more in the baby’s mouth than the upper part. Avoid reading tight clothes. Soap cannot be used on the breast. You can use lanolin-based cream or lotion to keep the breast hydrated.
- Cracked nipple: Many mothers have nipples bursting with milk, which even drains from the blood. This problem becomes very difficult when breastfeeding. Especially when the baby is breastfeeding, it can feel very irritating. When blood is released, the amount of pain becomes unbearable. In this case, there is too much milk in the chest because usually.
- Solution: The breast should be kept as moisturized as possible and Clear. If there is some blood left in the mouth during breastfeeding, there is no harm in it, It has to be remembered. At this time, it may be necessary to take painkillers for pain. The decision not to breastfeed due to pain would be wrong. Because more milk will accumulate, it will increase the pain. After breastfeeding the baby, some nipples are kept in the nipple and good results will be obtained. There are some ingredients in breast milk that can cure this rash. In this case, lanolin-based cream can be applied. However, before giving milk to the baby, it should be soaked in warm water and removed.
- Milk frozen: There are very few mothers who do not suffer from this problem. If the milk does not come out properly, then the milk freezes. Symptoms of heavy chest fever It also hurts the breast of the mother. Even after giving milk to the baby, the trouble is to read.
- Solution: You have to be careful so that the milk comes out properly. Taking a warm cloth can be found comfortably. Light massage, but the milk clog is removed many times. By the way, the tight bra can not be read at this time. However, if the fever increases and the breast is tight, then you should consult a doctor.
- Insufficient milk: Many mothers have low breast milk for their baby, which means that no matter how hard the baby tries, the breast milk is less in his mouth. If the baby does not get milk, the baby will cry and cry. And his hunger does not wane.
- Solution: If breast milk is low, you should try to pump milk with your hands. This is the best way to bring breast milk. This is how breast milk will come. The fact that breast milk is not increased by increasing the amount of protein or calories. However, you must eat a balanced diet if you want to breastfeed your baby.
- More milk: Many mothers again have lots of milk in the breast. It is also the case that one breastfeeds while breastfeeding. Many times, the baby’s eyes can be splashed in the nose and milk is not noticed. It is very important for the mother to keep her body clean. Thus, when the milk falls, the body becomes damp.
- Solution: Due to hormonal cause milk may be less. So if there is more milk then there is no need to try to reduce it. However, some milk should be allowed to dissolve a little before the milk should not go into the eyes of the baby. Paediatricians are advised to suckle the baby carefully so that milk does not go through the throat at high speed.
- The last word: It should be kept in mind that there is no substitute for breast milk for the baby. Care must be taken to ensure that the baby is not deprived of the milk. The mother’s well-being depends on breastfeeding her baby. Every baby should grow up breastfeeding mother!