As a pregnant mother has to ensure her own health and the proper development of her fetus, pregnant mothers should take proper diet according to their routine. During pregnancy, the mother gains 3-5 kg weight. Also, there is no substitute for adhering to an ideal diet routine in the mother’s body during pregnancy, as there is sufficient energy in the body and haemoglobin levels as well. Before understanding what a typical food list will look like, know what mothers should and should not eat at this time.
- Calcium: Calcium is an essential ingredient for the baby’s bone formation. If the mother does not eat enough calcium, the baby’s bones will not harden. Even in the absence of calcium, during pregnancy, the mother may feel pain in the waist and ankle. Dairy products such as milk, yoghurt, cheese, etc. have a lot of calcium. However, it should be noted that if the mother is high pressure, she should eat yoghurt without milk. Also, raw chilli with rice daily provides plenty of calcium. Fish and fishbone are rich in calcium.
- Iron: Iron deficiency reduces the immune system of a child. Many babies are born with haemoglobin deficiency or anaemia due to iron deficiency. Therefore, during pregnancy, the mother should eat plenty of iron-rich foods. Crushed vegetables, red herbs, bedding vegetables, raw bananas, pomegranates, beets, nuts, legumes, date palms, liver, horn fish, catfish etc. are abundant in iron.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid or folate is a type of vitamin B complex. Folic acid is an essential ingredient in the baby’s heart, brain, and limbs. Folic acid is present in various fruits like mango, jam, litchi, orange, grape, strawberry, etc. Besides, rich foods of green leaf such as leaves of the jute-plant, radish, mustard leaf, papaya, lemon, broccoli, beans, beans, barley, cabbage, carrots, etc., and various types of pulses such as lentils, mungs, boot pulses etc. Quantity exists. Also folate-rich foods like mustard, sesame, linseed, sunflower seeds, red rice, red eight. However, to ensure adequate folic acid levels in the mother’s body, doctors advise from the beginning of pregnancy to take folic acid-rich tablets.
- Zinc: Zinc is less likely to be born during pregnancy if the baby is underweight. In addition, the growth of the body can be prevented or dwarfed. In addition to zinc deficiency, the child also has conjunctivitis, foot or thigh injury, wounds around the mouth, behavioural abnormalities, anorexia, depression, schizophrenia, and appetite in addition to being infected with diarrhoea or pneumonia. Zinc is available in sheep and beef, cauliflower, green beans, tomatoes, etc. Marine fish, cow-pepper, flour-flour, dairy food, bean plant, lentil.
- Iodine: Iodine is an essential component of the baby’s brain development and physiological functioning. The baby may be disabled for lack of it. Therefore, it is important to eat iodine salt during pregnancy. Also marine fish, milk, yoghurt, cheese, eggs, banana and banana mocha etc. are also abundant iodine.
- Vitamin A: A lack of vitamin-A can lead to the loss of eyesight. Vitamin A is very important for the eyes. In addition, vitamin A is necessary to protect the body from growth and skin, tooth and bone structure and various infectious diseases. Vitamin A is available in all kinds of colorful fruits and vegetables. Apart from this, it is also present in wet fish, egg yolks.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D absorbs calcium from the body’s intestines. In the absence of vitamin D, children’s bones do not grow properly and the bones become curved. Vitamin D contains milk, yoghurt, cheese, eggs, sea fish, beef chilli, fish oil, mushrooms, etc.
An ideal meal routine for Pregnant mothers
The above ingredients should be on the daily list of pregnant mothers. But at the same time during pregnancy, the mother may have various physical problems. Some of the common problems are morning sickness, nausea, hunger, nausea, constipation after waking up in the morning. The following is an ideal diet routine for expectant mothers to consider:
- Morning: It is better not to eat heavy food in the morning for morning sickness. It is better to take a short walk and eat some dry biscuits or water at this place. Then 1 bowl of vegetables/pulses curry and an egg can be eaten with 2-3 loaves.
You can eat 1 glass of milk or fruit in the morning at 11 O’clock. Made of wheat and corn, the fat contains a lot of fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It is a light breakfast to eat.
- Noon: One (1.5) to two cups of rice or 3-4 pice of bread should be eaten as a heavy meal. Vegetable/pulse/ curry and 50 -70 grams of fish/meat should be eaten with it. Can eat a salad with. But be sure to eat raw chilli. Eating yoghurt after eating will help digest it.
- In the afternoon: In the afternoon you can eat soup, custard or any home-made breakfast. Eating outdoors or tea and coffee should not be eaten at all
- Night: Dinner is similar to lunch. However, eating a vegetarian diet at night can cause digestive problems. Therefore, it is best not to eat vegetables at night.